Dr Jones & Partners now offers a comprehensive range of radiology services with new state-of-the-art equipment for the Barossa community.
Since officially opening our doors at the Gawler Health Service and Angaston Hospital in May, it’s been a busy time with work taking place to accommodate new state-of-the-art imaging equipment.
Now available at our Gawler clinic:
- Computed Tomography (CT) – the latest Siemens machine allows for dual energy scanning, ultra-low dose scanning, faster imaging times, and spinal intervention work (facet, foraminal and epidural injections).
- Ultrasound – general, MSK, obstetric and interventional services are available.
- Mammography and breast imaging – we are excited to be able to offer the latest in digital breast tomosynthesis and breast ultrasound.
- Low dose digital general X-ray and dental imaging (OPG and lateral cephalogram).
- Screening and fluoroscopy services.
- We also look forward to rolling out bone densitometry in the near future.
Angaston clinic services:
- Low dose digital X-ray