InteleConnect is a no install, secure, web-portal which can be accessed from any browser, on any device.
The portal can be accessed 24/7 and email notifications can be set up to alert you when reports have been completed.
This is the recommended option for practitioners within a SA Health setting (public hospital).
All you need is:
- Your account logins
- New referrer form and;
- Bookmark the following InteleConnect Portal web address: https://online.drjones.com.au/portal
Access via Web Browser
In your preferred browser, go to the InteleConnect Portal: https://online.drjones.com.au/portal
Login with your Dr Jones Online username and password.
Search for patients by name.
Note: Email notifications for completed imaging and reports can be configured within the portal. Refer to information below.
Configuring Email Notifications
InteleConnect can be configured to send an email when imaging or report is made available for a referred study.
To activate InteleConnect notifications, follow these steps:
- Log in to InteleConnect Portal.
- On the upper right side of the InteleConnect user interface, click the link to “Profile”
- On the Account tab, ensure the email address is the destination you would like the notifications sent.
- Update and save if required.
- Click on the “Notifications” tab.
- Apply checkboxes to delivery options as preferred.
- Click Save
Note: ensure “Send events by email” is checked.
For more information or technical assistance please call Referrer Support on FREECALL 1800 810 655 or contact our Medical Liaison Officer team.